Wednesday 23 May 2012

Note  To Self - Social distance = 4 to 12 feet

I admit it! I'm a constant texter. I've got to keep in touch with my peeps, especially my significant other. I’m always working on positive communication with her, so when writing my texts I ‘m sure to always try and end with something positive, like “xo”. The problems that keeps coming up though is mixing business with pleasure, which is a line we are warned not to cross. Keep your work at home and try not and take it home or vise versa. Although, my subconscious has tried many a time to end my business messages with: love ya!, xo, or kiss kiss hug hug. I like my customers for sure, but they tell me a bit of space in business is good practice. Oops! but at the same time .. This is fair warning! Love ya! Xo

Oliver Pattison

No comments:

Post a Comment